Rev9 Hyper-Street 2 Damper Coilovers Suspension Kit for Chevrolet Cruze 2010-15
For Chevrolet Cruze 2010-15 Hyper-Street II Coilover Kit w/ 32-Way Damping Force Adjustment. Hyper-Street II Coilover Suspension Upgrade Compatible With Chevrolet Cruze 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 All Models Including 2016 CRUZE LIMITED (OLD BODY). Hyper-Street II coilover suspension upgrade features mono-tube shocks with 32 clicks rebound settings and full length adjustable. Mono-tube shocks provides larger capacity for gas and oil to improve comfortable level of typical lowering vehicle. Special 32 clicks of valving allows user to fine tune rebound force settings. Independent spring tension and full length adjustable allows drop without sacrifice comfort by shorten pitch distance. Full Steel Alloy Constructions With Aluminum Hardware.
Mono-Tube Shocks Provide Larger Capacity of Oil And Gas. 32 Clicks of Rebound Force Adjustment. Full Length Adjustment - Lowers The Car Without Ruining Spring Tension. Independent Spring Tension - Custom Stiffness Without Change Ride Height.
62 mm (2.44 inch). 62-75 mm (2.44-2.95 inch). Doesn't come with installation instructions. ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS.
Note: as you may know these are after market parts. Your car model, year, 4door/2door/hatchback/etc.
48 STATES WITHIN THE U. WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. FLAT RATE FOR BUSINESS ADDRESS OR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT WEBSITE.
WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO SATISFY OUR BUYERS. We will be gladly to assist you and make sure things go right for you! This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts & Accessories\Steering & Suspension\Shocks, Struts & Assemblies". The seller is "drifteffects" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Mounting Style: Screw-On
- Interchange Part Number: 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015
- Shock Absorber Type: Oil
- Type: Shock & Spring Assembly
- Universal Fitment: No
- Brand: Rev9
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
- Items Included: Coil Spring, Mounting Hardware, Shock, Strut
- Performance Part: Yes
- Features: Adjustable
- Manufacturer Part Number: R9-HS2-143
- Top Mount (FRONT): No, Reuse Factory Top Mount
- Top Mount (REAR): No, Reuse Factory Top Mount
- Coil Spring Rate (FRONT): 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/inch)
- Coil Spring Rate (REAR): 4 kg/mm (224 lbs/inch)
- Coil Spring Length (FRONT): 180 mm
- Shock Absorber System: Single Pipe
- Coil Spring Length (REAR): 190 mm
- Coil Spring ID (FRONT): 62 mm (2.44 inch)
- Coil Spring ID (REAR): 62 mm (2.44 inch)
- Shock Type (FRONT): Standard Mono Tube
- Placement on Vehicle: Front, Left, Lower, Rear
- Shock Type (REAR): Standard Mono Tube
- Note: NONE